Click on one of the following questions below to learn more about Stay!
- Where are you located?
- What are your hours?
- What types of services do you provide?
- Do you have 24 hr staff on duty?
- What vaccinations do you require?
- How early can I drop my dog off at your facility for daycare or boarding?
- Can someone other than me pick up my dog from daycare or boarding?
- Do you offer transportation services?
- If I choose to use your transportation service, what are the city limits, boundaries and what time should I expect the driver?
- Do I need to be present for the driver?
- Do I need to make reservations for daycare or boarding and if so, how early should I make them?
- What are your daycare and boarding prices (single day, half day, weekly etc)?
- Do you offer discounts for additional dogs in the family?
- What is the cost of transportation?
- Can I choose to use either pick up or drop off only and if so, what is the cost for each?
- If I pick up my dog after the expected time from either daycare or boarding, is there an extra fee?
- What are your grooming prices and hat is the difference between a bath, a groom and a bath and tidy?
- Do you administer shots, medications or special requests and does it cost extra?
Daycare & Boarding
- What are your kennels like and what are the dimensions?
- My dog is not used to being in a kennel, can he upgrade to a suite?
- How many dogs do you typically place in a kennel and what is the limit?
- What are the potty break schedules?
- I have a special needs dog, can you accommodate extra potty breaks?
- Can I bring my dog’s toys, blankets and/or beds?
- Does my dog get water while in daycare and in their kennels or suites?
- Is there an age limit in order for my dog to socialize with others?
- What happens if my dog doesn’t play well with other dogs?
- What is the lunch schedule?
- Do you separate and monitor dogs during feedings?
- Where do dogs wait before and after daycare?
- Does my dog get breaks from daycare and activities throughout the day?
- Does my dog have to be neutered or spayed to play with others?
- My senior dog does not like puppies; can she play with seniors only?
- Where do I find your webcam and will I be able to see my dog all day on the webcam?
What types of services do you provide?
We provide boarding, daycare and grooming services. Training is offered at Found next door.
What vaccinations do you require?
Stay requires a veterinarian vaccination record indicating proof of vaccinations for distemper, rabies,
parvovirus and six month bordatella for at least 7 days prior to boarding. Titer protection may be
substituted for the distemper and parvovirus vaccinations.
If I choose to use your transportation service, what are the city limits, boundaries and what time should I expect the driver?
Based on availability. Available for boarding dogs and daycare dogs within Chicago’s city limits: as west as Cicero, as north as Peterson, south Jackson and east Sheridan.
Morning routes start from 7 to 10 am and evening routes are from 4pm to 7pm.
Prices (city): $10.00 one way; $20.00 round trip
Please call for city limits. No suburban transportation available. Transportation available only Mon-
Fridays. Please add time.
Do I need to make reservations for daycare or boarding and if so, how early should I make them?
Reservations for boarding and grooming are required. We recommend 3 weeks in advance for major
holidays for Boarding.. No need to reserve for daycare.
Our boarding ranges between $50 to $85 a night. Please see a description of the rooms and pricing
No extra fee for Daycare – latest you can pick up is 7pm M-F weekdays or 6pm Weekends.
What are your grooming prices and hat is the difference between a bath, a groom and a bath and tidy?
Full Groom $45 and up – includes bath, air fluffing, brush out, cut and style, Nail trimming, ear cleaning and teeth brushing.
Bath and Tidy $40 and up – includes bath, air fluffing, brush out, sanitary clip, nail and pad trimming, ear cleaning and teeth brushing.
Bath $35 and up – includes bath, air fluffing, brush out, nail trimming, ear cleaning.
*Extra charge may apply on heavily matted and long hair breeds.
Other Individual Services – Teeth Brushing $12; Nail Clipping $10
What are your kennels like and what are the dimensions?
Standard: 4′ x 6′–5′ x 8’
Premium designs with colorful, reinforced side panels and swing-up rest benches to keep dogs clean and comfortable. Beds and blankets are provided to our guests – $50 per night
My dog is not used to being in a kennel, can he upgrade to a suite?
Yes you may choose to upgrade to:
Deluxe: 6′ x 8′
Tempered glass fronts with clear views of nature and comfortable petcots and blankets designed for
large dog – $60 per night
*Limited number of Deluxe spaces with view available.
Suite: 160 sqft
All-glass rooms provide premium comfort with web cam and custom interior producst by Crypton
Fabrics. Suites include bedding, toy chest and dog prints – $85 per night
Can I bring my dog’s toys, blankets and/or beds?
Stay provides beds, blankets, water and food bowls for our guests. Please refrain from bringing
belongings from home. Stay is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
Is there an age limit in order for my dog to socialize with others?
We prefer your dog is 6 month or older in order to participate in large playgroups. However, younger
dogs can be placed in a much smaller puppy group with rest breaks throughout the day.
What happens if my dog doesn’t play well with other dogs?
He or she will have a solo playtime twice a day supervised by a daycare attendant. If your dog isn’t
very playful with humans, we can arrange to substitute playtime with a longer walk instead.
*Stay requires that dogs pass a brief temperament test. Call us at 773.509.0001 to schedule.